Thought Hollywood FLOSS fell off? Better get your eyes checked. As the Houston rhymesayer’s latest single attests, you don’t need 20/20 vision (or… whatever the equivalent of that would be for hearing) to appreciate the quality of his product. Chris Rockaway produces, backing the freestyle series alum‘s swag-heavy bars with a minimal synth-percussion groove. For more, check out Hollywood FLOSS’ The Legend Begins tape when it arrives on the ‘net later this month.
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.