Thought Hollywood FLOSS fell off? Better get your eyes checked. As the Houston rhymesayer’s latest single attests, you don’t need 20/20 vision (or… whatever the equivalent of that would be for hearing) to appreciate the quality of his product. Chris Rockaway produces, backing the freestyle series alum‘s swag-heavy bars with a minimal synth-percussion groove. For more, check out Hollywood FLOSS’ The Legend Begins tape when it arrives on the ‘net later this month.
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.