Call me naive, but I maintain that self-confidence is the key to attracting women, not cash—at least I hope so, since it’s much cheaper and (arguably) easier to fake the former than the latter (most women can tell the difference between actual Benjamins and $1 bills with extra zeros drawn on in green Magic Marker). Booth newcomer Hollywood Aliaz admits in his MySpace bio that he’s not exactly loaded (“I don’t have any money (seriously), I don’t wear big jewelry, I don’t drive a nice car…”), but he doesn’t let that get him down—as the emcee proves on this new track (making its world premiere at DJBooth.net!), he’s still Fresh where it counts. Flowing over a bouncy, horn-fueled beat by frequent XV producer Seven, the Missouri up-and-comer lets all the ladies know, “I’m what you want.” Aliaz’ self-assured confidence comes through loud and clear here, and his amiable, “Props to myself” braggadocio will doubtless leave Booth regulars of both genders charmed. If you find your head bobbing along to this catchy track, why not drop a few bucks on his newly-released 7.5 Welcome To Joe CityLP? You’ll get an album’s worth of great tunes, and bring the rapper one step closer to that swimming pool full of Grey Goose.
Listen to More: Hollywood Aliaz
Written by richard on 07/12/09
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.