Every emcee steps to the mic with dreams of selling out the Garden, appearing on magazine covers and having millions of fans. If Ohio native Hodgie Street keeps releasing relatable, charismatic tunes, he will Make It to that level of the game eventually. On his first Booth feature in over a year (His last was ‘12’s DOPE.), Hodgie makes his glorious return, flowing over a crisp, triumphant beat from Wax (no relation to the Booth-approved rapper). In a deep-voiced, yet lively and energetic flow, the artist delivers some personable, inspirational bars. Hodgie’s style is magnetic; you can’t help but be drawn in, and you will undoubtedly find yourself rooting for the emcee to indeed Make It to the top. Make It is the latest single off Street’s American Dreaming album, due out next month
Written by Lucas G. on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.