Though we’ve only just met him, Booth newcomer Hodgie Street has a confession to make: he’s a a DOPE addict. No, not the kind of dope addict who’s hooked on heroin—he simply can’t get enough fly sh*t. On this newly-released album inclusion, the Columbus, Ohio representative fills listeners in on the terrifying lengths he’s gone to in order to get a fix of that good life, flowing over the swanky sample work of Tha Audio Unit. Fellow Swagaholics Anonymous attendee (and Fly Union member) Jerreau provides moral support on the guest tip. Now that you’ve heard Hodgie’s true confessions, are you fiending for more of what he has to offer? Then be sure to cop The Go In: Part Deux, the artist’s collaborative project with DJ E-V, when it drops Tuesday, September 10.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.