As anyone who’s spent time around alcoholics is aware, “I know my limits,” is secret code for, “I’m gonna get tore up and ain’t nobody gonna stop me.” Now, I’m not saying Hit-Boy has a drinking problem but, if his latest feature is any indication, it’s a very brave (or very stupid) individual who tries to get between the rapper/producer and his liquor once he’s had a few. A new single off his forthcoming Hits Since ‘87 compilation album, T.U. sees the rapper/producer wilding out alongside a few colleagues with a similar love for the sauce. In addition to label signees Audio Push, Compton-based buzzmaker Problem and Bandz a Make Her Dance hitmaker Juicy J jump aboard to deliver some raucous guest bars over the headliner’s club-ready boardwork. Fans can look forward to more fresh material from the whole HS87 lineup (and various special guests) on All Ive Ever Dreamed Of, which currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.