Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has informed us know he’s been Grindin’ My Whole Life on an effort from a currently-untitled, forthcoming HS87 (his label) compilation album. Though the project’s details are still a relative mystery, you can get an idea of what the body of work may sound like thanks to the guest spots from N.No, B. Carr., Big Hit, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen, Kent M$NEY... in other words the entire HS87 roster. Hit-Boy, too, pulls double duty, cooking up the track’s trippy, trap-laced beat and squeezing a 16 into an already dense effort. For more from Hit-Boy while you await the forthcoming full-length, check out his last solo Booth feature spot, 2013’s SomeWhereInAmerica (Remix).
Written by Lucas G. on 04/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.