Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has informed us know he’s been Grindin’ My Whole Life on an effort from a currently-untitled, forthcoming HS87 (his label) compilation album. Though the project’s details are still a relative mystery, you can get an idea of what the body of work may sound like thanks to the guest spots from N.No, B. Carr., Big Hit, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen, Kent M$NEY... in other words the entire HS87 roster. Hit-Boy, too, pulls double duty, cooking up the track’s trippy, trap-laced beat and squeezing a 16 into an already dense effort. For more from Hit-Boy while you await the forthcoming full-length, check out his last solo Booth feature spot, 2013’s SomeWhereInAmerica (Remix).
Written by Lucas G. on 04/24/14
Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No....
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)