Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has informed us know he’s been Grindin’ My Whole Life on an effort from a currently-untitled, forthcoming HS87 (his label) compilation album. Though the project’s details are still a relative mystery, you can get an idea of what the body of work may sound like thanks to the guest spots from N.No, B. Carr., Big Hit, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen, Kent M$NEY... in other words the entire HS87 roster. Hit-Boy, too, pulls double duty, cooking up the track’s trippy, trap-laced beat and squeezing a 16 into an already dense effort. For more from Hit-Boy while you await the forthcoming full-length, check out his last solo Booth feature spot, 2013’s SomeWhereInAmerica (Remix).
Written by Lucas G. on 04/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.