Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has informed us know he’s been Grindin’ My Whole Life on an effort from a currently-untitled, forthcoming HS87 (his label) compilation album. Though the project’s details are still a relative mystery, you can get an idea of what the body of work may sound like thanks to the guest spots from N.No, B. Carr., Big Hit, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen, Kent M$NEY... in other words the entire HS87 roster. Hit-Boy, too, pulls double duty, cooking up the track’s trippy, trap-laced beat and squeezing a 16 into an already dense effort. For more from Hit-Boy while you await the forthcoming full-length, check out his last solo Booth feature spot, 2013’s SomeWhereInAmerica (Remix).
Written by Lucas G. on 04/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.