Considering how many artists are a part of the latest Hit-Boy feature, it would be reasonable to assume that an average-size recording studio would not have done the trick; the studio had to be an extra large, Enormous recording space. Known for his radio/club friendly production, the N*ggas In Paris hitmaker brings a different vibe on Enormous, thanks in part to a bare-bones production thats hosts a clapping beat over a echoing, stretched vocal sample. The Cali producer, who kicks off the record’s festivities with an opening, briskly paced verse, is later joined by guest features Travi$ Scott and Kent Money. James Fauntleroy II of Cocaine 80s handles the hook vocals. Needless to
say write, everyone’s effort provides a complete, thorough listen. Enormous is a standout selection from Hit-Boy’s free HS87 album, All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, which was released late last month.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.