Considering how many artists are a part of the latest Hit-Boy feature, it would be reasonable to assume that an average-size recording studio would not have done the trick; the studio had to be an extra large, Enormous recording space. Known for his radio/club friendly production, the N*ggas In Paris hitmaker brings a different vibe on Enormous, thanks in part to a bare-bones production thats hosts a clapping beat over a echoing, stretched vocal sample. The Cali producer, who kicks off the record’s festivities with an opening, briskly paced verse, is later joined by guest features Travi$ Scott and Kent Money. James Fauntleroy II of Cocaine 80s handles the hook vocals. Needless to
say write, everyone’s effort provides a complete, thorough listen. Enormous is a standout selection from Hit-Boy’s free HS87 album, All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, which was released late last month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!