Considering how many artists are a part of the latest Hit-Boy feature, it would be reasonable to assume that an average-size recording studio would not have done the trick; the studio had to be an extra large, Enormous recording space. Known for his radio/club friendly production, the N*ggas In Paris hitmaker brings a different vibe on Enormous, thanks in part to a bare-bones production thats hosts a clapping beat over a echoing, stretched vocal sample. The Cali producer, who kicks off the record’s festivities with an opening, briskly paced verse, is later joined by guest features Travi$ Scott and Kent Money. James Fauntleroy II of Cocaine 80s handles the hook vocals. Needless to
say write, everyone’s effort provides a complete, thorough listen. Enormous is a standout selection from Hit-Boy’s free HS87 album, All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, which was released late last month.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)