Hit-Boy loves being a fly, young artist making moves (and money) in the hip-hop game, but sometimes the fast life gets too fast for even him. At those moments, there’s only one thing to do: “hit the Brake Lights.” (I’d try the brake pedal first, but that’s just me.) Over his own mood-setting piano-loop boardwork, the Surf Club member and N**gas in Paris producer rhymes about the alienation, ennui and exhaustion that often lurk beneath the appearance of success. Official visuals come courtesy of Travi$ Scott. Released back in summer 2012, the artist’s HITstory street album is available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.