Hit-Boy loves being a fly, young artist making moves (and money) in the hip-hop game, but sometimes the fast life gets too fast for even him. At those moments, there’s only one thing to do: “hit the Brake Lights.” (I’d try the brake pedal first, but that’s just me.) Over his own mood-setting piano-loop boardwork, the Surf Club member and N**gas in Paris producer rhymes about the alienation, ennui and exhaustion that often lurk beneath the appearance of success. Official visuals come courtesy of Travi$ Scott. Released back in summer 2012, the artist’s HITstory street album is available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.