Some musicians value fame and fortune above all else. HillaryJane? After a listen to debut feature Celebrity, making its world premiere on our front page, I have a feeling she’ll do just fine outside the spotlight’s glare. On her latest single, making its world premiere in the Booth, the Houstonian buzzmaker satirizes popular culture’s obsession with big money, physical beauty and name-brand clothes. St. Louis rhymesayer Thi’sl echoes her sentiments in a gruff guest 16. Fans will be able to find Celebrity and much more on Hillary’s Stix & Stones EP, dropping July 29, via Infiltrate Music.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.