Some musicians value fame and fortune above all else. HillaryJane? After a listen to debut feature Celebrity, making its world premiere on our front page, I have a feeling she’ll do just fine outside the spotlight’s glare. On her latest single, making its world premiere in the Booth, the Houstonian buzzmaker satirizes popular culture’s obsession with big money, physical beauty and name-brand clothes. St. Louis rhymesayer Thi’sl echoes her sentiments in a gruff guest 16. Fans will be able to find Celebrity and much more on Hillary’s Stix & Stones EP, dropping July 29, via Infiltrate Music.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.