Some musicians value fame and fortune above all else. HillaryJane? After a listen to debut feature Celebrity, making its world premiere on our front page, I have a feeling she’ll do just fine outside the spotlight’s glare. On her latest single, making its world premiere in the Booth, the Houstonian buzzmaker satirizes popular culture’s obsession with big money, physical beauty and name-brand clothes. St. Louis rhymesayer Thi’sl echoes her sentiments in a gruff guest 16. Fans will be able to find Celebrity and much more on Hillary’s Stix & Stones EP, dropping July 29, via Infiltrate Music.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.