Some musicians value fame and fortune above all else. HillaryJane? After a listen to debut feature Celebrity, making its world premiere on our front page, I have a feeling she’ll do just fine outside the spotlight’s glare. On her latest single, making its world premiere in the Booth, the Houstonian buzzmaker satirizes popular culture’s obsession with big money, physical beauty and name-brand clothes. St. Louis rhymesayer Thi’sl echoes her sentiments in a gruff guest 16. Fans will be able to find Celebrity and much more on Hillary’s Stix & Stones EP, dropping July 29, via Infiltrate Music.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.