Preparing the third installment of his successful Hi-Teknology series, acclaimed producer Hi-Tek knows the first single needs to be something Hip Hop audiences can remember. Consequently the Cincy native chose My Piano as the lead; complete with a classical piano-string combination to add an extra effect to singer Dion‘s already-memorable chorus. For the verses, Tek throws in an electric guitar tune powerful enough to put the Shop Boyz to shame and inspire some classic lyricism from Wu-Tang’s Ghostface and Raekwon. For further demonstration in the art of proper production, pick up Hi-Teknology 3 on December 11th.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.