Preparing the third installment of his successful Hi-Teknology series, acclaimed producer Hi-Tek knows the first single needs to be something Hip Hop audiences can remember. Consequently the Cincy native chose My Piano as the lead; complete with a classical piano-string combination to add an extra effect to singer Dion‘s already-memorable chorus. For the verses, Tek throws in an electric guitar tune powerful enough to put the Shop Boyz to shame and inspire some classic lyricism from Wu-Tang’s Ghostface and Raekwon. For further demonstration in the art of proper production, pick up Hi-Teknology 3 on December 11th.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started ft. Jadakiss, Talib Kweli & Papoose" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.