Preparing the third installment of his successful Hi-Teknology series, acclaimed producer Hi-Tek knows the first single needs to be something Hip Hop audiences can remember. Consequently the Cincy native chose My Piano as the lead; complete with a classical piano-string combination to add an extra effect to singer Dion‘s already-memorable chorus. For the verses, Tek throws in an electric guitar tune powerful enough to put the Shop Boyz to shame and inspire some classic lyricism from Wu-Tang’s Ghostface and Raekwon. For further demonstration in the art of proper production, pick up Hi-Teknology 3 on December 11th.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started ft. Jadakiss, Talib Kweli & Papoose" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.