Preparing the third installment of his successful Hi-Teknology series, acclaimed producer Hi-Tek knows the first single needs to be something Hip Hop audiences can remember. Consequently the Cincy native chose My Piano as the lead; complete with a classical piano-string combination to add an extra effect to singer Dion‘s already-memorable chorus. For the verses, Tek throws in an electric guitar tune powerful enough to put the Shop Boyz to shame and inspire some classic lyricism from Wu-Tang’s Ghostface and Raekwon. For further demonstration in the art of proper production, pick up Hi-Teknology 3 on December 11th.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started ft. Jadakiss, Talib Kweli & Papoose" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.