Back in June of 2013, Sacramento-based beat crew Hippie Sabotage stepped into the Booth with White Tiger, a vibrant instrumental that won widespread acclaim among our readership. Now, that beat has been repurposed as the instrumental backdrop of Hi-Rez‘s latest single, also titled White Tiger. Premiering in our front page along with Ky Kenyon‘s official visuals, this record features the Fort Lauderdale native chronicling his struggle to rise above adversity and achieve his potential as an artist. His flow, as always, is agile and fast-paced. This record may or may not find a home on Rez’s forthcoming mixtape, due out in October. We’ll keep you posted on the forthcoming set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Had It All" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.