Back in June of 2013, Sacramento-based beat crew Hippie Sabotage stepped into the Booth with White Tiger, a vibrant instrumental that won widespread acclaim among our readership. Now, that beat has been repurposed as the instrumental backdrop of Hi-Rez‘s latest single, also titled White Tiger. Premiering in our front page along with Ky Kenyon‘s official visuals, this record features the Fort Lauderdale native chronicling his struggle to rise above adversity and achieve his potential as an artist. His flow, as always, is agile and fast-paced. This record may or may not find a home on Rez’s forthcoming mixtape, due out in October. We’ll keep you posted on the forthcoming set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Had It All" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.