Is your tune collection feeling a little stale? You’re in luck. South Florida emcee Hi-Rez has just The Remedy for a played out music library. Chopping up Put It On by the legendary Big L, producer Joel Johnston cooks up a haunting beat, which Rez proceeds to body, covering topics ranging from his former weed smoking habits to the current state of his psyche. Adding to the already dense track is a set of visuals crafted by director Ivan Berrios, which depicts Hi-Rez burying a few trash bags full of ...something? Perhaps the bag contains the body of a shady crew member he cut ties with, or maybe a wack rapper, but either way its clear Rez does not want them found. You can find The Remedy, however, his first DJBooth feature since October’s Relax, on the Lost Time mixtape, out now.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.