One of the best (and most overlooked) things to happen to hip-hop this decade is its cultural expansion onto international soil, most notably in Canada, the UK, New Zealand, and Sweden. Hailing from the Swedish capital city of Stockholm (close to previously-featured Booth favorite, Adam Tensta), Henok Achido has lit a fire under his cliché-titled new single, Fly Fresh. With the energy to power an Ikea plant and enough substance to make an entire batch of Swedish meatballs, Achido utilizes producer Filthy‘s synth-heavy production, in the hope of making Fly Fresh a crossover hit. Achido’s new album, Almaz Charming Child, is scheduled for an international release next year.
Written by Burmy on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pusher ft. Sophia Somajo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.