Diplomat Hell Rell offers up a hopeful neighborhood favorite with the Dame Grease produced single, Streets Gon’ Love Me. Straight from his new Diplomat/Koch Records release, For The Hell of It, the South Bronx native describes intimate tails of standing up for his block and not receiving the same support in return; regardless, he portrays a camaraderie that exists beyond his own doing and the result is a song which stands nicely on its own two feet. The streets have always supported the Dipset movement and there’s no reason for that to end now.
Written by DJ Z on 06/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.