The newest solo artist from the Dipset movement, Hell Rell, drops the latest cut from his upcoming solo debut, For The Hell of It. Show Off explains how the South Bronx native likes to shine wherever he goes by marauding his money, cars, clothes, jewelry, and women. The subject matter is entirely unoriginal, and the rhyme scheme can get irritating at times (see Cam’ron), but it does have its moments (“I’m so fly I shoulda been born with a parachute.”) Hopefully more originality will be showcased when For the Hell of It drops on September 25.
Written by Burmy on 08/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Streets Gon' Love Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.