The newest solo artist from the Dipset movement, Hell Rell, drops the latest cut from his upcoming solo debut, For The Hell of It. Show Off explains how the South Bronx native likes to shine wherever he goes by marauding his money, cars, clothes, jewelry, and women. The subject matter is entirely unoriginal, and the rhyme scheme can get irritating at times (see Cam’ron), but it does have its moments (“I’m so fly I shoulda been born with a parachute.”) Hopefully more originality will be showcased when For the Hell of It drops on September 25.
Listen to More: Hell Rell Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Streets Gon' Love Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.