The newest solo artist from the Dipset movement, Hell Rell, drops the latest cut from his upcoming solo debut, For The Hell of It. Show Off explains how the South Bronx native likes to shine wherever he goes by marauding his money, cars, clothes, jewelry, and women. The subject matter is entirely unoriginal, and the rhyme scheme can get irritating at times (see Cam’ron), but it does have its moments (“I’m so fly I shoulda been born with a parachute.”) Hopefully more originality will be showcased when For the Hell of It drops on September 25.
Written by Burmy on 08/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.