The newest solo artist from the Dipset movement, Hell Rell, drops the latest cut from his upcoming solo debut, For The Hell of It. Show Off explains how the South Bronx native likes to shine wherever he goes by marauding his money, cars, clothes, jewelry, and women. The subject matter is entirely unoriginal, and the rhyme scheme can get irritating at times (see Cam’ron), but it does have its moments (“I’m so fly I shoulda been born with a parachute.”) Hopefully more originality will be showcased when For the Hell of It drops on September 25.
Listen to More: Hell Rell
Written by Burmy on 08/15/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Streets Gon' Love Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)