The newest solo artist from the Dipset movement, Hell Rell, drops the latest cut from his upcoming solo debut, For The Hell of It. Show Off explains how the South Bronx native likes to shine wherever he goes by marauding his money, cars, clothes, jewelry, and women. The subject matter is entirely unoriginal, and the rhyme scheme can get irritating at times (see Cam’ron), but it does have its moments (“I’m so fly I shoulda been born with a parachute.”) Hopefully more originality will be showcased when For the Hell of It drops on September 25.
Written by Burmy on 08/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Streets Gon' Love Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.