Following his braggadocious debut on The DJBooth thanks to the Da Youngfellaz-assisted cut Mile High Club, New York City emcee HeartBreak Mellz is ready for round two thanks to his record Aww Baby. The DJBooth newcomer takes a more romantic approach on Aww Baby as he drops rhymes about the crush in his life and reassuringly states that, “You got my heart, I don’t care who you tell neither.” The single is addictively upbeat from beginning to end thanks to Kajmir Royale‘s hand clap-driven production and the song’s simplistically catchy hook. Aww Baby will be featured on the Brooklyn rhymesayer’s Caught In The Life EP, which currently remains without a release date.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.