Following his braggadocious debut on The DJBooth thanks to the Da Youngfellaz-assisted cut Mile High Club, New York City emcee HeartBreak Mellz is ready for round two thanks to his record Aww Baby. The DJBooth newcomer takes a more romantic approach on Aww Baby as he drops rhymes about the crush in his life and reassuringly states that, “You got my heart, I don’t care who you tell neither.” The single is addictively upbeat from beginning to end thanks to Kajmir Royale‘s hand clap-driven production and the song’s simplistically catchy hook. Aww Baby will be featured on the Brooklyn rhymesayer’s Caught In The Life EP, which currently remains without a release date.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.