Following his braggadocious debut on The DJBooth thanks to the Da Youngfellaz-assisted cut Mile High Club, New York City emcee HeartBreak Mellz is ready for round two thanks to his record Aww Baby. The DJBooth newcomer takes a more romantic approach on Aww Baby as he drops rhymes about the crush in his life and reassuringly states that, “You got my heart, I don’t care who you tell neither.” The single is addictively upbeat from beginning to end thanks to Kajmir Royale‘s hand clap-driven production and the song’s simplistically catchy hook. Aww Baby will be featured on the Brooklyn rhymesayer’s Caught In The Life EP, which currently remains without a release date.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)