Following his braggadocious debut on The DJBooth thanks to the Da Youngfellaz-assisted cut Mile High Club, New York City emcee HeartBreak Mellz is ready for round two thanks to his record Aww Baby. The DJBooth newcomer takes a more romantic approach on Aww Baby as he drops rhymes about the crush in his life and reassuringly states that, “You got my heart, I don’t care who you tell neither.” The single is addictively upbeat from beginning to end thanks to Kajmir Royale‘s hand clap-driven production and the song’s simplistically catchy hook. Aww Baby will be featured on the Brooklyn rhymesayer’s Caught In The Life EP, which currently remains without a release date.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.