Outside of David Lynch movies and Quantum Leap, it’s generally accepted that people don’t inadvertently switch identities at the drop of a hat. Even so, it’s good to know that HD remains the same talented Brooklyn rhymesayer he was when he brought us Don’t Stop earlier this month. On Still Me, single number two off his next street album, HD pledges to stay keeping it real, repping his city and kicking that raw sh*t till he’s six feet under. DIME crafts the instrumental, which incorporates samples from Minnie Riperton’s Reasons and James Brown’s Funky President, and Haydn Ady directs the cut’s sun-kissed visuals. Stepping Into Tomorrow currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)