Outside of David Lynch movies and Quantum Leap, it’s generally accepted that people don’t inadvertently switch identities at the drop of a hat. Even so, it’s good to know that HD remains the same talented Brooklyn rhymesayer he was when he brought us Don’t Stop earlier this month. On Still Me, single number two off his next street album, HD pledges to stay keeping it real, repping his city and kicking that raw sh*t till he’s six feet under. DIME crafts the instrumental, which incorporates samples from Minnie Riperton’s Reasons and James Brown’s Funky President, and Haydn Ady directs the cut’s sun-kissed visuals. Stepping Into Tomorrow currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.