Outside of David Lynch movies and Quantum Leap, it’s generally accepted that people don’t inadvertently switch identities at the drop of a hat. Even so, it’s good to know that HD remains the same talented Brooklyn rhymesayer he was when he brought us Don’t Stop earlier this month. On Still Me, single number two off his next street album, HD pledges to stay keeping it real, repping his city and kicking that raw sh*t till he’s six feet under. DIME crafts the instrumental, which incorporates samples from Minnie Riperton’s Reasons and James Brown’s Funky President, and Haydn Ady directs the cut’s sun-kissed visuals. Stepping Into Tomorrow currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)