Outside of David Lynch movies and Quantum Leap, it’s generally accepted that people don’t inadvertently switch identities at the drop of a hat. Even so, it’s good to know that HD remains the same talented Brooklyn rhymesayer he was when he brought us Don’t Stop earlier this month. On Still Me, single number two off his next street album, HD pledges to stay keeping it real, repping his city and kicking that raw sh*t till he’s six feet under. DIME crafts the instrumental, which incorporates samples from Minnie Riperton’s Reasons and James Brown’s Funky President, and Haydn Ady directs the cut’s sun-kissed visuals. Stepping Into Tomorrow currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.