Seen any unfamiliar numbers from California area codes on your girl’s phone? There’s a good chance the culprit might be a member of the aptly-named HBK (Heartbreak) Gang. On their latest single and first Booth feature, crew member Iamsu! serves up a catchy, bass-driven grooves to back himself, P-Lo, HBKSkip and HBKCJ as they rhyme about their penchant for getting it in with hapless fellas’ significant others. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for the latest tunes leading up to the arrival of the Gang’s yet-unscheduled, self-titled street album.
Written by richard on 01/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.