Seen any unfamiliar numbers from California area codes on your girl’s phone? There’s a good chance the culprit might be a member of the aptly-named HBK (Heartbreak) Gang. On their latest single and first Booth feature, crew member Iamsu! serves up a catchy, bass-driven grooves to back himself, P-Lo, HBKSkip and HBKCJ as they rhyme about their penchant for getting it in with hapless fellas’ significant others. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for the latest tunes leading up to the arrival of the Gang’s yet-unscheduled, self-titled street album.
Written by richard on 01/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.