Seen any unfamiliar numbers from California area codes on your girl’s phone? There’s a good chance the culprit might be a member of the aptly-named HBK (Heartbreak) Gang. On their latest single and first Booth feature, crew member Iamsu! serves up a catchy, bass-driven grooves to back himself, P-Lo, HBKSkip and HBKCJ as they rhyme about their penchant for getting it in with hapless fellas’ significant others. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for the latest tunes leading up to the arrival of the Gang’s yet-unscheduled, self-titled street album.
Written by richard on 01/3/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.