With their collaborative debut set just a week away from release, East Coast emcee Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard (together known as Hazardous Raisins) have one last song release for their their thirsty fanbase. On this left-of-center drinker’s anthem, the collaborators take a Kendrick Lamar-style swan dive into a swimming pool of Cardi x Coke. Despite the copious amounts of liquor in their system, they rock the mic as masterfully as ever, showcasing the flexibility of their respective flows over Hazard’s thinly-sliced bell samples. For this intoxicating single, previously-featured cuts Eyes and Gimmie This and much more, check out HZRDS RSNS when it drops digitally next Wednesday, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.