With their collaborative debut set just a week away from release, East Coast emcee Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard (together known as Hazardous Raisins) have one last song release for their their thirsty fanbase. On this left-of-center drinker’s anthem, the collaborators take a Kendrick Lamar-style swan dive into a swimming pool of Cardi x Coke. Despite the copious amounts of liquor in their system, they rock the mic as masterfully as ever, showcasing the flexibility of their respective flows over Hazard’s thinly-sliced bell samples. For this intoxicating single, previously-featured cuts Eyes and Gimmie This and much more, check out HZRDS RSNS when it drops digitally next Wednesday, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.