With their collaborative debut set just a week away from release, East Coast emcee Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard (together known as Hazardous Raisins) have one last song release for their their thirsty fanbase. On this left-of-center drinker’s anthem, the collaborators take a Kendrick Lamar-style swan dive into a swimming pool of Cardi x Coke. Despite the copious amounts of liquor in their system, they rock the mic as masterfully as ever, showcasing the flexibility of their respective flows over Hazard’s thinly-sliced bell samples. For this intoxicating single, previously-featured cuts Eyes and Gimmie This and much more, check out HZRDS RSNS when it drops digitally next Wednesday, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.