With their collaborative debut set just a week away from release, East Coast emcee Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard (together known as Hazardous Raisins) have one last song release for their their thirsty fanbase. On this left-of-center drinker’s anthem, the collaborators take a Kendrick Lamar-style swan dive into a swimming pool of Cardi x Coke. Despite the copious amounts of liquor in their system, they rock the mic as masterfully as ever, showcasing the flexibility of their respective flows over Hazard’s thinly-sliced bell samples. For this intoxicating single, previously-featured cuts Eyes and Gimmie This and much more, check out HZRDS RSNS when it drops digitally next Wednesday, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.