Introduced to our pages back in May, when he took center stage on The Usual Suspects’ I’m Good Tho, Mlwaukee rhymesayer Haz Solo has joined forces with neighbor Tay Butler to craft a new, DJBooth-hosted collaborative full-length. If inaugural song release Crypto is any indication, fans have a lot to look forward to. Making its world premiere on our front page, this cut finds the duo going in over a gritty, organ-driven beat by Came One. No hook separates Tay and Haz’s brisk, internally-rhymed verses, making the cut feel like an off-the-cuff, but extremely accomplished cipher. Feeling it? Of course you are—so keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 22, arrival of Silkies & House Shoes.
Written by richard on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cuban Linx" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.