Introduced to our pages back in May, when he took center stage on The Usual Suspects’ I’m Good Tho, Mlwaukee rhymesayer Haz Solo has joined forces with neighbor Tay Butler to craft a new, DJBooth-hosted collaborative full-length. If inaugural song release Crypto is any indication, fans have a lot to look forward to. Making its world premiere on our front page, this cut finds the duo going in over a gritty, organ-driven beat by Came One. No hook separates Tay and Haz’s brisk, internally-rhymed verses, making the cut feel like an off-the-cuff, but extremely accomplished cipher. Feeling it? Of course you are—so keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 22, arrival of Silkies & House Shoes.
Written by richard on 10/8/13
Milwaukee emcee/producer Haz Solo and vocalist Tay Butler have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their latest collaborative street release, the Silkies & House Shoes mixtape. The project packs 10 original...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cuban Linx" (2014)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.