Introduced to our pages back in May, when he took center stage on The Usual Suspects’ I’m Good Tho, Mlwaukee rhymesayer Haz Solo has joined forces with neighbor Tay Butler to craft a new, DJBooth-hosted collaborative full-length. If inaugural song release Crypto is any indication, fans have a lot to look forward to. Making its world premiere on our front page, this cut finds the duo going in over a gritty, organ-driven beat by Came One. No hook separates Tay and Haz’s brisk, internally-rhymed verses, making the cut feel like an off-the-cuff, but extremely accomplished cipher. Feeling it? Of course you are—so keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 22, arrival of Silkies & House Shoes.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.