Introduced to our pages back in May, when he took center stage on The Usual Suspects’ I’m Good Tho, Mlwaukee rhymesayer Haz Solo has joined forces with neighbor Tay Butler to craft a new, DJBooth-hosted collaborative full-length. If inaugural song release Crypto is any indication, fans have a lot to look forward to. Making its world premiere on our front page, this cut finds the duo going in over a gritty, organ-driven beat by Came One. No hook separates Tay and Haz’s brisk, internally-rhymed verses, making the cut feel like an off-the-cuff, but extremely accomplished cipher. Feeling it? Of course you are—so keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 22, arrival of Silkies & House Shoes.
Written by richard on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cuban Linx" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.