Later this summer, unsigned emcee Tay Butler and Milawaukee rapper/producer Haz Solo will be donning their Silkies and House Shoes once again, for the release of their second collaborative album. Our first official taste of the set comes in the form of soulful lead single Come Home With Me. As the title implies, this joint features the collaborators spitting about their sex lives, but their love for music is also a prominent topic in their bars. Solo handles production, deftly looping brass and vocal samples to accompany his and Tay’s lyrical interplay. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the late-August arrival of Silkies and House Shoes 2.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.