Later this summer, unsigned emcee Tay Butler and Milawaukee rapper/producer Haz Solo will be donning their Silkies and House Shoes once again, for the release of their second collaborative album. Our first official taste of the set comes in the form of soulful lead single Come Home With Me. As the title implies, this joint features the collaborators spitting about their sex lives, but their love for music is also a prominent topic in their bars. Solo handles production, deftly looping brass and vocal samples to accompany his and Tay’s lyrical interplay. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the late-August arrival of Silkies and House Shoes 2.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.