Later this summer, unsigned emcee Tay Butler and Milawaukee rapper/producer Haz Solo will be donning their Silkies and House Shoes once again, for the release of their second collaborative album. Our first official taste of the set comes in the form of soulful lead single Come Home With Me. As the title implies, this joint features the collaborators spitting about their sex lives, but their love for music is also a prominent topic in their bars. Solo handles production, deftly looping brass and vocal samples to accompany his and Tay’s lyrical interplay. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the late-August arrival of Silkies and House Shoes 2.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)