Later this summer, unsigned emcee Tay Butler and Milawaukee rapper/producer Haz Solo will be donning their Silkies and House Shoes once again, for the release of their second collaborative album. Our first official taste of the set comes in the form of soulful lead single Come Home With Me. As the title implies, this joint features the collaborators spitting about their sex lives, but their love for music is also a prominent topic in their bars. Solo handles production, deftly looping brass and vocal samples to accompany his and Tay’s lyrical interplay. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the late-August arrival of Silkies and House Shoes 2.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.