Later this summer, unsigned emcee Tay Butler and Milawaukee rapper/producer Haz Solo will be donning their Silkies and House Shoes once again, for the release of their second collaborative album. Our first official taste of the set comes in the form of soulful lead single Come Home With Me. As the title implies, this joint features the collaborators spitting about their sex lives, but their love for music is also a prominent topic in their bars. Solo handles production, deftly looping brass and vocal samples to accompany his and Tay’s lyrical interplay. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the late-August arrival of Silkies and House Shoes 2.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.