In 1995 crime drama The Usual Suspects, seven criminals acquainted while appearing in a police lineup get embroiled in an increasingly perilous series of heists, leading up to a twist ending that—depending on whom you ask—is either brilliant, f**king ridiculous, or a little of both. Where rap crew The Usual Suspects is concerned, on the other hand, what you see is exactly what you get: a septet of talented up-and-coming emcees rocking the mic over dope underground beats. On collective Booth debut and new street single I’m Good Tho, member Haz Solo detaches from partners-in-rhyme Chuuwee, J.Good, Abstract Ninjaa, Keno, Konkwest and Dceased to blaze a tuneful Knxwledge instrumental
solo on his lonesome. For more from Haz and his Booth-acclaimed colleagues, check out A Tribute to Unstable Creatures (Vol. 5), available for free download as of March 5.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.