If there’s one lesson to be learned from the last few years’ Billboard charts, it’s that most ladies would love nothing more than to land a man willing to blow loads of money supplying them with all of life’s finer things. Rhode Island representative (and frequent South Florida collaborator) Hawk is the latest artist to mine this rich vein of female appeal; on his first Booth feature, he promises a woman that, if she rolls with him, big ballin’ will be Automatic. With frequent Booth feature (and SoFlo hookman extraordinaire) Kevin Cossom on the hook and The Runners on the beat, Automatic might have a hard time standing out in a vast sea of similar jams. Then again, perhaps the demand for such songs is just as insatiable as the female appetite for the aforementioned luxury items; if that’s the case, expect Automatic to be just as successful as the rest!
Written by Burmy on 05/4/09
Submit your Rating
Brick Stars Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.