If there’s one lesson to be learned from the last few years’ Billboard charts, it’s that most ladies would love nothing more than to land a man willing to blow loads of money supplying them with all of life’s finer things. Rhode Island representative (and frequent South Florida collaborator) Hawk is the latest artist to mine this rich vein of female appeal; on his first Booth feature, he promises a woman that, if she rolls with him, big ballin’ will be Automatic. With frequent Booth feature (and SoFlo hookman extraordinaire) Kevin Cossom on the hook and The Runners on the beat, Automatic might have a hard time standing out in a vast sea of similar jams. Then again, perhaps the demand for such songs is just as insatiable as the female appetite for the aforementioned luxury items; if that’s the case, expect Automatic to be just as successful as the rest!
Written by Burmy on 05/4/09
Brick Stars Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.