These are sad days indeed for Mobb Deep fans. The rift between Havoc and his Mobb colleague Prodigy is growing by the day, and after the release of Separated (Real From the Fake), that rift might grow too large to ever be bridged again. With a (of course) self-produced, oddly uplifting beat humming in the background Havoc doesn’t waste any time firing shot after shot in P’s direction, accusing his former groupmate of growing soft, filling his book, My Infamous Life, with lies and too many more censor-worthy disses than I can possibly include here. How much of Havoc’s upcoming 13 album will center around Prodigy-related beef? We’ll just have to wait and see…in the meantime, excuse me. I’m going to go relive the good ol’ days.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.