These are sad days indeed for Mobb Deep fans. The rift between Havoc and his Mobb colleague Prodigy is growing by the day, and after the release of Separated (Real From the Fake), that rift might grow too large to ever be bridged again. With a (of course) self-produced, oddly uplifting beat humming in the background Havoc doesn’t waste any time firing shot after shot in P’s direction, accusing his former groupmate of growing soft, filling his book, My Infamous Life, with lies and too many more censor-worthy disses than I can possibly include here. How much of Havoc’s upcoming 13 album will center around Prodigy-related beef? We’ll just have to wait and see…in the meantime, excuse me. I’m going to go relive the good ol’ days.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)