These are sad days indeed for Mobb Deep fans. The rift between Havoc and his Mobb colleague Prodigy is growing by the day, and after the release of Separated (Real From the Fake), that rift might grow too large to ever be bridged again. With a (of course) self-produced, oddly uplifting beat humming in the background Havoc doesn’t waste any time firing shot after shot in P’s direction, accusing his former groupmate of growing soft, filling his book, My Infamous Life, with lies and too many more censor-worthy disses than I can possibly include here. How much of Havoc’s upcoming 13 album will center around Prodigy-related beef? We’ll just have to wait and see…in the meantime, excuse me. I’m going to go relive the good ol’ days.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)