These are sad days indeed for Mobb Deep fans. The rift between Havoc and his Mobb colleague Prodigy is growing by the day, and after the release of Separated (Real From the Fake), that rift might grow too large to ever be bridged again. With a (of course) self-produced, oddly uplifting beat humming in the background Havoc doesn’t waste any time firing shot after shot in P’s direction, accusing his former groupmate of growing soft, filling his book, My Infamous Life, with lies and too many more censor-worthy disses than I can possibly include here. How much of Havoc’s upcoming 13 album will center around Prodigy-related beef? We’ll just have to wait and see…in the meantime, excuse me. I’m going to go relive the good ol’ days.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.