These are sad days indeed for Mobb Deep fans. The rift between Havoc and his Mobb colleague Prodigy is growing by the day, and after the release of Separated (Real From the Fake), that rift might grow too large to ever be bridged again. With a (of course) self-produced, oddly uplifting beat humming in the background Havoc doesn’t waste any time firing shot after shot in P’s direction, accusing his former groupmate of growing soft, filling his book, My Infamous Life, with lies and too many more censor-worthy disses than I can possibly include here. How much of Havoc’s upcoming 13 album will center around Prodigy-related beef? We’ll just have to wait and see…in the meantime, excuse me. I’m going to go relive the good ol’ days.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.