Mobb Deep’s Havoc is prepping the release of his solo debut, The Kush, off Nature Sounds. The entire album, produced in full by Havoc himself, is nothing but Queensbridge at its finest (review to appear next week). One of the hardest beats off the LP is the bangin’, Get Off My D*ck. On the cut Havoc wastes no time explaining his hatred for dudes who brag about what they cannot attain; if you plan to ask him for help, you should already know his answer. I guess Havoc missed the MTV Special where Kanye asked the industry to please tone down the usage of gay slurs?
Listen to More: Havoc
Written by DJ Z on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.