Mobb Deep’s Havoc is prepping the release of his solo debut, The Kush, off Nature Sounds. The entire album, produced in full by Havoc himself, is nothing but Queensbridge at its finest (review to appear next week). One of the hardest beats off the LP is the bangin’, Get Off My D*ck. On the cut Havoc wastes no time explaining his hatred for dudes who brag about what they cannot attain; if you plan to ask him for help, you should already know his answer. I guess Havoc missed the MTV Special where Kanye asked the industry to please tone down the usage of gay slurs?
Written by DJ Z on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.