Mobb Deep’s Havoc is prepping the release of his solo debut, The Kush, off Nature Sounds. The entire album, produced in full by Havoc himself, is nothing but Queensbridge at its finest (review to appear next week). One of the hardest beats off the LP is the bangin’, Get Off My D*ck. On the cut Havoc wastes no time explaining his hatred for dudes who brag about what they cannot attain; if you plan to ask him for help, you should already know his answer. I guess Havoc missed the MTV Special where Kanye asked the industry to please tone down the usage of gay slurs?
Listen to More: Havoc Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!