Mobb Deep’s Havoc is prepping the release of his solo debut, The Kush, off Nature Sounds. The entire album, produced in full by Havoc himself, is nothing but Queensbridge at its finest (review to appear next week). One of the hardest beats off the LP is the bangin’, Get Off My D*ck. On the cut Havoc wastes no time explaining his hatred for dudes who brag about what they cannot attain; if you plan to ask him for help, you should already know his answer. I guess Havoc missed the MTV Special where Kanye asked the industry to please tone down the usage of gay slurs?
Listen to More: Havoc Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Boss" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.