In Shakespeare’s Henry IV, the King is quoted as saying, “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,” during his prize soliloquy. Eventually those words would turn into the popular phrase, “Heavy is the head that wears the crown,” which seem to be the inspiration behind Houston representative hasHBrown‘s latest DJBooth premiere. HeavyIsTheHeadThatWearsCrown serves as a taste of what can be expected on the versatile artist’s forthcoming Rap Mayor II: Landslide mixtape and also demonstrates hasHBrown at his boldest as he informs other emcee’s on who the realest is. The emcee, who also goes by the producer moniker Jett I. Masstyr, enlists the help of fellow artists Kyle Hubbard and Roosh Williams for his self-produced affair. Expect a nice helping of new tunes from hasH when Rap Mayor II: Landslide is released on October 29.
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.