In Shakespeare’s Henry IV, the King is quoted as saying, “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,” during his prize soliloquy. Eventually those words would turn into the popular phrase, “Heavy is the head that wears the crown,” which seem to be the inspiration behind Houston representative hasHBrown‘s latest DJBooth premiere. HeavyIsTheHeadThatWearsCrown serves as a taste of what can be expected on the versatile artist’s forthcoming Rap Mayor II: Landslide mixtape and also demonstrates hasHBrown at his boldest as he informs other emcee’s on who the realest is. The emcee, who also goes by the producer moniker Jett I. Masstyr, enlists the help of fellow artists Kyle Hubbard and Roosh Williams for his self-produced affair. Expect a nice helping of new tunes from hasH when Rap Mayor II: Landslide is released on October 29.
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!