In Shakespeare’s Henry IV, the King is quoted as saying, “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,” during his prize soliloquy. Eventually those words would turn into the popular phrase, “Heavy is the head that wears the crown,” which seem to be the inspiration behind Houston representative hasHBrown‘s latest DJBooth premiere. HeavyIsTheHeadThatWearsCrown serves as a taste of what can be expected on the versatile artist’s forthcoming Rap Mayor II: Landslide mixtape and also demonstrates hasHBrown at his boldest as he informs other emcee’s on who the realest is. The emcee, who also goes by the producer moniker Jett I. Masstyr, enlists the help of fellow artists Kyle Hubbard and Roosh Williams for his self-produced affair. Expect a nice helping of new tunes from hasH when Rap Mayor II: Landslide is released on October 29.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)