“Nine times out of 10,” you’ll find hasHBrown serving up that real sh*t, without the extra “supplements and additives.” What does he do the other tenth of the time? I have no earthly idea—maybe he’s playing D&D with the homies—but it doesn’t really matter, because new feature 90% is clearly the work of a man who’s keeping it one-hundred. The B-Side to reader-approved single 1994, this cut finds the Houstonian spitter/producer offering some candid insights into his artistic philosophy and creative process, backed by the leisurely keyboard grooves of beatsmith 610 Loop. Director Damien Randle takes a similarly straightforward, yet dope approach with the official visuals. Released in February, hasHBrown’s 1994 Maxi-Single is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.