“Nine times out of 10,” you’ll find hasHBrown serving up that real sh*t, without the extra “supplements and additives.” What does he do the other tenth of the time? I have no earthly idea—maybe he’s playing D&D with the homies—but it doesn’t really matter, because new feature 90% is clearly the work of a man who’s keeping it one-hundred. The B-Side to reader-approved single 1994, this cut finds the Houstonian spitter/producer offering some candid insights into his artistic philosophy and creative process, backed by the leisurely keyboard grooves of beatsmith 610 Loop. Director Damien Randle takes a similarly straightforward, yet dope approach with the official visuals. Released in February, hasHBrown’s 1994 Maxi-Single is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)