“Nine times out of 10,” you’ll find hasHBrown serving up that real sh*t, without the extra “supplements and additives.” What does he do the other tenth of the time? I have no earthly idea—maybe he’s playing D&D with the homies—but it doesn’t really matter, because new feature 90% is clearly the work of a man who’s keeping it one-hundred. The B-Side to reader-approved single 1994, this cut finds the Houstonian spitter/producer offering some candid insights into his artistic philosophy and creative process, backed by the leisurely keyboard grooves of beatsmith 610 Loop. Director Damien Randle takes a similarly straightforward, yet dope approach with the official visuals. Released in February, hasHBrown’s 1994 Maxi-Single is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
Council Music Group, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me Not" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.