With the release of Philly emcee Has Lo‘s vinyl version of In Case I Don’t Make It set for the immediate future and a new series of music videos already in the works, now seems like the perfect time for the rapper to make his 2012 debut on the Booth. Absent from our pages since November of last year the lyricist returns with his latest record, Inherit The Stars (Paten Locke Remix), which serves as a remix to his 2011 record Fiber Optics. With the release of the single fans are also treated to its rather intriguing visuals. The music video, which is directed by Nathan Hunter, features a series of moving illustrations that seem to reflect the far out vibe of the Paten Locke-produced record. The Philly spitter may have been quiet for the first part of the year, but you can likely expect to hear a lot more noise from Lo in the future.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.