With the release of Philly emcee Has Lo‘s vinyl version of In Case I Don’t Make It set for the immediate future and a new series of music videos already in the works, now seems like the perfect time for the rapper to make his 2012 debut on the Booth. Absent from our pages since November of last year the lyricist returns with his latest record, Inherit The Stars (Paten Locke Remix), which serves as a remix to his 2011 record Fiber Optics. With the release of the single fans are also treated to its rather intriguing visuals. The music video, which is directed by Nathan Hunter, features a series of moving illustrations that seem to reflect the far out vibe of the Paten Locke-produced record. The Philly spitter may have been quiet for the first part of the year, but you can likely expect to hear a lot more noise from Lo in the future.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)