With the release of Philly emcee Has Lo‘s vinyl version of In Case I Don’t Make It set for the immediate future and a new series of music videos already in the works, now seems like the perfect time for the rapper to make his 2012 debut on the Booth. Absent from our pages since November of last year the lyricist returns with his latest record, Inherit The Stars (Paten Locke Remix), which serves as a remix to his 2011 record Fiber Optics. With the release of the single fans are also treated to its rather intriguing visuals. The music video, which is directed by Nathan Hunter, features a series of moving illustrations that seem to reflect the far out vibe of the Paten Locke-produced record. The Philly spitter may have been quiet for the first part of the year, but you can likely expect to hear a lot more noise from Lo in the future.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.