Neither Philly’s Has-Lo nor First in Flight State repper CASTLE suffer from a lack of hustle, so when you get them in the studio together, you’d better believe they get sh*t done. On the latest single off their forthcoming collaborative set, we get a foretaste of the dopeness that ensues when the emcee/producers Go to Work in tandem. Has handles production this time, flipping a lightly funky guitar loop to accompany his and his partner-in-rhyme’s tightly-wound lyrical insights. Think the duo deserve a couple Employee of the Year plaques for this on? Then you’re sure to appreciate the rest of the fresh material in store on Live Like You’re Dead, set to drop July 29, via Mello Music Group.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Whenever I hear someone say, "I just don't have time to find new music" it makes my blood boil. I mean, might as well say "I just don't have time to eat or drink water". Okay that's extreme. I guess when you live in the real...
Some say the recipe for happiness is to live every day like it's your last. Philly rapper/producer Has-Lo and First in Flight State representative CASTLE have a different, more radical philosophy: Live Like You're Dead....
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.