Neither Philly’s Has-Lo nor First in Flight State repper CASTLE suffer from a lack of hustle, so when you get them in the studio together, you’d better believe they get sh*t done. On the latest single off their forthcoming collaborative set, we get a foretaste of the dopeness that ensues when the emcee/producers Go to Work in tandem. Has handles production this time, flipping a lightly funky guitar loop to accompany his and his partner-in-rhyme’s tightly-wound lyrical insights. Think the duo deserve a couple Employee of the Year plaques for this on? Then you’re sure to appreciate the rest of the fresh material in store on Live Like You’re Dead, set to drop July 29, via Mello Music Group.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Whenever I hear someone say, "I just don't have time to find new music" it makes my blood boil. I mean, might as well say "I just don't have time to eat or drink water". Okay that's extreme. I guess when you live in the real...
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.