Booth newcomer Harry Hudson, a courageous stage-three Hodgkin’s Lymphoma survivor, doesn’t possess expensive whips, diamond-encrusted chains or sky-high stacks of paper, but he does have plenty of love for his craft, and for the fans that support him. On the lead single off his next EP, the Los Angeles singer/songwriter urges listeners to follow their dreams and appreciate the Simple things rather than being consumed by the lust for material wealth. Danny Score mans the boards, turning in a moody beat studded with pizzicato strings. Paul Joseph and Tom Fusion Productions direct the accompanying visuals. Hudson’s HOPE EP is slated to drop independently in early fall. In the meantime, watch our pages for further singles from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.