Living life loaded might sound like a walk in the park, but high-rollerdom has its occupational hazards. Like Yacht Lash, a type of neck injury commonly contracted in boating accidents. On the latest single off Harry Fraud‘s forthcoming, free EP, the Brooklyn beatsmith comes together with an unexpected pair of guest emcees to draw attention to this affliction. First to flow over the headliner’s grainy, distorted synth loops, Odd Future affiliate Earl Sweatshirt laces the record’s front two-thirds with characteristically intricate, irreverent lyrical flames. H-Town viral sensation Riff Raff showcases his more direct, but equally eccentric rhyme style on verse three. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Yacht Lash and much more (including collaborations with Action Bronson and French Montana) on Fraud’s High Tide EP, dropping May 7, via Scion A/V.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.