Living life loaded might sound like a walk in the park, but high-rollerdom has its occupational hazards. Like Yacht Lash, a type of neck injury commonly contracted in boating accidents. On the latest single off Harry Fraud‘s forthcoming, free EP, the Brooklyn beatsmith comes together with an unexpected pair of guest emcees to draw attention to this affliction. First to flow over the headliner’s grainy, distorted synth loops, Odd Future affiliate Earl Sweatshirt laces the record’s front two-thirds with characteristically intricate, irreverent lyrical flames. H-Town viral sensation Riff Raff showcases his more direct, but equally eccentric rhyme style on verse three. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Yacht Lash and much more (including collaborations with Action Bronson and French Montana) on Fraud’s High Tide EP, dropping May 7, via Scion A/V.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Harry Fraud, the beatsmith behind "Shot Caller" and countless other hits, has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the High Tide EP, via
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)