Living life loaded might sound like a walk in the park, but high-rollerdom has its occupational hazards. Like Yacht Lash, a type of neck injury commonly contracted in boating accidents. On the latest single off Harry Fraud‘s forthcoming, free EP, the Brooklyn beatsmith comes together with an unexpected pair of guest emcees to draw attention to this affliction. First to flow over the headliner’s grainy, distorted synth loops, Odd Future affiliate Earl Sweatshirt laces the record’s front two-thirds with characteristically intricate, irreverent lyrical flames. H-Town viral sensation Riff Raff showcases his more direct, but equally eccentric rhyme style on verse three. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Yacht Lash and much more (including collaborations with Action Bronson and French Montana) on Fraud’s High Tide EP, dropping May 7, via Scion A/V.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.