Living life loaded might sound like a walk in the park, but high-rollerdom has its occupational hazards. Like Yacht Lash, a type of neck injury commonly contracted in boating accidents. On the latest single off Harry Fraud‘s forthcoming, free EP, the Brooklyn beatsmith comes together with an unexpected pair of guest emcees to draw attention to this affliction. First to flow over the headliner’s grainy, distorted synth loops, Odd Future affiliate Earl Sweatshirt laces the record’s front two-thirds with characteristically intricate, irreverent lyrical flames. H-Town viral sensation Riff Raff showcases his more direct, but equally eccentric rhyme style on verse three. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Yacht Lash and much more (including collaborations with Action Bronson and French Montana) on Fraud’s High Tide EP, dropping May 7, via Scion A/V.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)