Ladies and gentlemen, you can click the “back” button right now, because this record is not worth your time. In print, that statement might have seemed mildly convincing, but if I had to repeat it to your face, I’d probably burst out laughing; bending the truth simply ain’t my strong suit. The addressee of Harry Fraud and The Internet new single is apparently no Better a Liar than I. Here, Fraud’s jazzy keys accompany Internet crewmates Syd and Matt Martians as they indict unfaithful significant others for their dirty deeds, and their laughably pathetic attempts to cover ‘em up. Released by Converse, this caustic jam from the Brooklyn beatsmith and Odd Future-affiliated duo is just one of many fresh cuts that appears on the CONS EP VOL.1 compilation, out now and freely streamable via Soundcloud.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.