While Scion has spent a better part of the last decade making a name for itself in the auto consumer market, the brand has devoted nearly the same amount of time and energy developing a presence throughout various music, film and art scenes. So it’s only fitting that they would commemorate 10 years with a special music series release devoted to musical creativity that features… Smoke DZA?. Working with producer Harry Fraud, who lays down yet another hazy but uptempo beat, DZA goes for the Win, a power anthem of sorts, fittingly celebrating the payoff that comes with hard work. Whether you’re powering through a workout or cruising the streets in a top down whip, Smoke DZA will get you in the right frame of mind to emerge victorious. Look for Scion to release a new free download from their album every week this month.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.