While Scion has spent a better part of the last decade making a name for itself in the auto consumer market, the brand has devoted nearly the same amount of time and energy developing a presence throughout various music, film and art scenes. So it’s only fitting that they would commemorate 10 years with a special music series release devoted to musical creativity that features… Smoke DZA?. Working with producer Harry Fraud, who lays down yet another hazy but uptempo beat, DZA goes for the Win, a power anthem of sorts, fittingly celebrating the payoff that comes with hard work. Whether you’re powering through a workout or cruising the streets in a top down whip, Smoke DZA will get you in the right frame of mind to emerge victorious. Look for Scion to release a new free download from their album every week this month.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)