While Scion has spent a better part of the last decade making a name for itself in the auto consumer market, the brand has devoted nearly the same amount of time and energy developing a presence throughout various music, film and art scenes. So it’s only fitting that they would commemorate 10 years with a special music series release devoted to musical creativity that features… Smoke DZA?. Working with producer Harry Fraud, who lays down yet another hazy but uptempo beat, DZA goes for the Win, a power anthem of sorts, fittingly celebrating the payoff that comes with hard work. Whether you’re powering through a workout or cruising the streets in a top down whip, Smoke DZA will get you in the right frame of mind to emerge victorious. Look for Scion to release a new free download from their album every week this month.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.