While Scion has spent a better part of the last decade making a name for itself in the auto consumer market, the brand has devoted nearly the same amount of time and energy developing a presence throughout various music, film and art scenes. So it’s only fitting that they would commemorate 10 years with a special music series release devoted to musical creativity that features… Smoke DZA?. Working with producer Harry Fraud, who lays down yet another hazy but uptempo beat, DZA goes for the Win, a power anthem of sorts, fittingly celebrating the payoff that comes with hard work. Whether you’re powering through a workout or cruising the streets in a top down whip, Smoke DZA will get you in the right frame of mind to emerge victorious. Look for Scion to release a new free download from their album every week this month.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 06/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.