While Scion has spent a better part of the last decade making a name for itself in the auto consumer market, the brand has devoted nearly the same amount of time and energy developing a presence throughout various music, film and art scenes. So it’s only fitting that they would commemorate 10 years with a special music series release devoted to musical creativity that features… Smoke DZA?. Working with producer Harry Fraud, who lays down yet another hazy but uptempo beat, DZA goes for the Win, a power anthem of sorts, fittingly celebrating the payoff that comes with hard work. Whether you’re powering through a workout or cruising the streets in a top down whip, Smoke DZA will get you in the right frame of mind to emerge victorious. Look for Scion to release a new free download from their album every week this month.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.