Just last Monday, Harry Fraud unleashed Adrift, a compilation album showcasing his work with a formidable lineup of hip-hop’s hottest artists. Ten days is hardly enough time to fully digest 23 tracks’ worth of material, but the Brooklyn beatsmith evidently isn’t one to rest on his laurels. Today, he bounces back with BASE, a brand new mix created in collaboration with East Coast mainstay DJ Wonder. Driven by wobbly synths, sliced-and-diced vocal samples and—of course—a bass-booming rhythm section, this high-energy cut is sure to earn heavy rotation on dancefloors in the Big Apple and beyond. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which BASE will be attached but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.