Just last Monday, Harry Fraud unleashed Adrift, a compilation album showcasing his work with a formidable lineup of hip-hop’s hottest artists. Ten days is hardly enough time to fully digest 23 tracks’ worth of material, but the Brooklyn beatsmith evidently isn’t one to rest on his laurels. Today, he bounces back with BASE, a brand new mix created in collaboration with East Coast mainstay DJ Wonder. Driven by wobbly synths, sliced-and-diced vocal samples and—of course—a bass-booming rhythm section, this high-energy cut is sure to earn heavy rotation on dancefloors in the Big Apple and beyond. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which BASE will be attached but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)