Just last Monday, Harry Fraud unleashed Adrift, a compilation album showcasing his work with a formidable lineup of hip-hop’s hottest artists. Ten days is hardly enough time to fully digest 23 tracks’ worth of material, but the Brooklyn beatsmith evidently isn’t one to rest on his laurels. Today, he bounces back with BASE, a brand new mix created in collaboration with East Coast mainstay DJ Wonder. Driven by wobbly synths, sliced-and-diced vocal samples and—of course—a bass-booming rhythm section, this high-energy cut is sure to earn heavy rotation on dancefloors in the Big Apple and beyond. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which BASE will be attached but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.