Just last Monday, Harry Fraud unleashed Adrift, a compilation album showcasing his work with a formidable lineup of hip-hop’s hottest artists. Ten days is hardly enough time to fully digest 23 tracks’ worth of material, but the Brooklyn beatsmith evidently isn’t one to rest on his laurels. Today, he bounces back with BASE, a brand new mix created in collaboration with East Coast mainstay DJ Wonder. Driven by wobbly synths, sliced-and-diced vocal samples and—of course—a bass-booming rhythm section, this high-energy cut is sure to earn heavy rotation on dancefloors in the Big Apple and beyond. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which BASE will be attached but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.