Previously heard lending his production stylings to featured joints by artists like Curren$y and Smoke DZA, rising beatmaker Harry Fraud makes his first foray into the solo Booth spotlight with Mean, the latest entry in online series Scion A/V Presents. On this slow-rolling street banger, the Brooklyn-bred producer’s liquid bassline and handclap-fortified percussion back blunted bars from Flushing neighbor and frequent collaborator Action Bronson, as well as a boastful verse from Bad Boy fast-riser French Montana. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for further A/V Presents highlights in the weeks and months ahead. Additionally, Bronson fans can look forward to more lyrical flames on the rapper’s Alchemist-produced Royal Chandelier LP, scheduled to drop next Tuesday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morey Boogie Boards" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.