Previously heard lending his production stylings to featured joints by artists like Curren$y and Smoke DZA, rising beatmaker Harry Fraud makes his first foray into the solo Booth spotlight with Mean, the latest entry in online series Scion A/V Presents. On this slow-rolling street banger, the Brooklyn-bred producer’s liquid bassline and handclap-fortified percussion back blunted bars from Flushing neighbor and frequent collaborator Action Bronson, as well as a boastful verse from Bad Boy fast-riser French Montana. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for further A/V Presents highlights in the weeks and months ahead. Additionally, Bronson fans can look forward to more lyrical flames on the rapper’s Alchemist-produced Royal Chandelier LP, scheduled to drop next Tuesday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Harry Fraud, the beatsmith behind "Shot Caller" and countless other hits, has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the High Tide EP, via
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morey Boogie Boards" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)