Previously heard lending his production stylings to featured joints by artists like Curren$y and Smoke DZA, rising beatmaker Harry Fraud makes his first foray into the solo Booth spotlight with Mean, the latest entry in online series Scion A/V Presents. On this slow-rolling street banger, the Brooklyn-bred producer’s liquid bassline and handclap-fortified percussion back blunted bars from Flushing neighbor and frequent collaborator Action Bronson, as well as a boastful verse from Bad Boy fast-riser French Montana. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for further A/V Presents highlights in the weeks and months ahead. Additionally, Bronson fans can look forward to more lyrical flames on the rapper’s Alchemist-produced Royal Chandelier LP, scheduled to drop next Tuesday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morey Boogie Boards" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.