Previously heard lending his production stylings to featured joints by artists like Curren$y and Smoke DZA, rising beatmaker Harry Fraud makes his first foray into the solo Booth spotlight with Mean, the latest entry in online series Scion A/V Presents. On this slow-rolling street banger, the Brooklyn-bred producer’s liquid bassline and handclap-fortified percussion back blunted bars from Flushing neighbor and frequent collaborator Action Bronson, as well as a boastful verse from Bad Boy fast-riser French Montana. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for further A/V Presents highlights in the weeks and months ahead. Additionally, Bronson fans can look forward to more lyrical flames on the rapper’s Alchemist-produced Royal Chandelier LP, scheduled to drop next Tuesday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morey Boogie Boards" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.