Like the title character of hit Showtime series Dexter, Harmony Muzik has a propensity for chopping up unsuspecting victims. Whereas Detective Morgan targets criminals, though, the Virginia emcee prefers to take her aggression out on dope instrumentals. The artist takes her Dexter fandom to the next level with new single Taerkey Bacon and its Bart Johnson-directed visuals, which pay homage to the program’s iconic opening theme and credits. As she cuts an orange, paints her nails and straps on a nifty pair of heels, a murderous J-Scrilla production blasts in the background. Harmony spits with a confident, aggressive style to match the edgy boardwork, warning fellow ladies to keep their men firmly on lock. You can find this cut on her Small Giant album, which drops this summer and features the likes of Scolla, Honors English and Boog Brown.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.