Though rap artists are better-known for flaunting their cash, DMV pop songstress Harmony Muzik gives her hip-hop colleagues a run for their money (literally) on her first Booth feature. Over a synth-driven beat by Benny Rome, the artist boasts that she keeps 50 Gs on her at all times. For more, check out Harmony Muzik’s Gen X LP, set to drop June 6.
Written by richard on 05/24/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)