Though rap artists are better-known for flaunting their cash, DMV pop songstress Harmony Muzik gives her hip-hop colleagues a run for their money (literally) on her first Booth feature. Over a synth-driven beat by Benny Rome, the artist boasts that she keeps 50 Gs on her at all times. For more, check out Harmony Muzik’s Gen X LP, set to drop June 6.
Written by richard on 05/24/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.