Though Harlems Cash‘s allegiance to his ‘hood is clear from his stage name, the emcee takes his latest mixtape song release as an opportunity to clue in anyone who might not have gotten the memo: “I’m a Uptown N*gga, if you didn’t know.” Here, Eight Hundred‘s tension-fraught street boardwork bangs in the back as freestyle series alumnus describes daily life round his way. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for further details on CBMF: A 8th Ave. Story, set to hit the ‘net in the near future.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.