Though Harlems Cash‘s allegiance to his ‘hood is clear from his stage name, the emcee takes his latest mixtape song release as an opportunity to clue in anyone who might not have gotten the memo: “I’m a Uptown N*gga, if you didn’t know.” Here, Eight Hundred‘s tension-fraught street boardwork bangs in the back as freestyle series alumnus describes daily life round his way. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for further details on CBMF: A 8th Ave. Story, set to hit the ‘net in the near future.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.