Though Harlems Cash‘s allegiance to his ‘hood is clear from his stage name, the emcee takes his latest mixtape song release as an opportunity to clue in anyone who might not have gotten the memo: “I’m a Uptown N*gga, if you didn’t know.” Here, Eight Hundred‘s tension-fraught street boardwork bangs in the back as freestyle series alumnus describes daily life round his way. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for further details on CBMF: A 8th Ave. Story, set to hit the ‘net in the near future.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.