Underground rapper Harlems Cash has reinvented a popular character from a famous Steven Spielberg film on his new single, E.T.. Cash’s freshness makes him “glow” like the eponymous extraterrestrial at the club, in hopes that when he phones home, it’ll be with the finest lady by his side. Joined by fellow hipster and Bronx native, Mickey Factz, and producers The Government, E.T. exudes a positive vibe that acts as an alternative to the darker-toned jams that usually come from the neighborhood of Harlem.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Carmen Sandiego ft. Harlems Cash" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.