Underground rapper Harlems Cash has reinvented a popular character from a famous Steven Spielberg film on his new single, E.T.. Cash’s freshness makes him “glow” like the eponymous extraterrestrial at the club, in hopes that when he phones home, it’ll be with the finest lady by his side. Joined by fellow hipster and Bronx native, Mickey Factz, and producers The Government, E.T. exudes a positive vibe that acts as an alternative to the darker-toned jams that usually come from the neighborhood of Harlem.
Written by Burmy on 06/4/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Carmen Sandiego ft. Harlems Cash" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.