Underground rapper Harlems Cash has reinvented a popular character from a famous Steven Spielberg film on his new single, E.T.. Cash’s freshness makes him “glow” like the eponymous extraterrestrial at the club, in hopes that when he phones home, it’ll be with the finest lady by his side. Joined by fellow hipster and Bronx native, Mickey Factz, and producers The Government, E.T. exudes a positive vibe that acts as an alternative to the darker-toned jams that usually come from the neighborhood of Harlem.
Written by Burmy on 06/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Carmen Sandiego ft. Harlems Cash" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.