Underground rapper Harlems Cash has reinvented a popular character from a famous Steven Spielberg film on his new single, E.T.. Cash’s freshness makes him “glow” like the eponymous extraterrestrial at the club, in hopes that when he phones home, it’ll be with the finest lady by his side. Joined by fellow hipster and Bronx native, Mickey Factz, and producers The Government, E.T. exudes a positive vibe that acts as an alternative to the darker-toned jams that usually come from the neighborhood of Harlem.
Written by Burmy on 06/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Carmen Sandiego ft. Harlems Cash" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.