Underground rapper Harlems Cash has reinvented a popular character from a famous Steven Spielberg film on his new single, E.T.. Cash’s freshness makes him “glow” like the eponymous extraterrestrial at the club, in hopes that when he phones home, it’ll be with the finest lady by his side. Joined by fellow hipster and Bronx native, Mickey Factz, and producers The Government, E.T. exudes a positive vibe that acts as an alternative to the darker-toned jams that usually come from the neighborhood of Harlem.
Written by Burmy on 06/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Carmen Sandiego ft. Harlems Cash" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.