Installment number 34 in our DJBooth Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Harlems Cash, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us the reader-acclaimed Unstoppable (Regional Remix), a cut off his Mick Boogie-presented On My Way To HARLEMwood 1.5, Government Approved mixtape (available for download here). The NYC native, who flows over an original instrumental by The Government on his brand new, previously-unreleased Cruisin’ freestyle, is currently in the studio working on the third installment of his On My Way To HARLEMwood mixtape series, whose release will lead into that of his debut studio album, HARLEMwood CASHafornia.
Written by richard on 04/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.