Installment number 34 in our DJBooth Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Harlems Cash, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us the reader-acclaimed Unstoppable (Regional Remix), a cut off his Mick Boogie-presented On My Way To HARLEMwood 1.5, Government Approved mixtape (available for download here). The NYC native, who flows over an original instrumental by The Government on his brand new, previously-unreleased Cruisin’ freestyle, is currently in the studio working on the third installment of his On My Way To HARLEMwood mixtape series, whose release will lead into that of his debut studio album, HARLEMwood CASHafornia.
Written by richard on 04/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)