After the overwhelmingly positive reception received by Booth debut Eyes Wide Open, there’s no arguing that Hardaway Smith is dope… but precisely how dope? To get a better idea, check out unreleased record So Dope. Making its world premiere on our front page, this cut finds the emcee pouring out his thoughts over a piano-driven beat by Corey G.. Like what you’re hearing? Though this record didn’t make the cut, fans can hear more on Hardaway’s Smith Renaissance: Absolut LP, available for download here.
Written by richard on 10/4/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.