A week from today, Queens beatsmith and emcee Hannibal King will be releasing his latest digital full-length—the first project to feature him rapping—as a DJBooth exclusive. If reader-acclaimed lead single Fast Way, featuring guest bars by Adrian Lau and Bryant Dope, wasn’t enough to get your attention, a listen to Never Die should convince you that the project will be well worth a listen. Premiering on our front page in conjunction with Adam Ross‘s stylishly off-the-cuff visuals, this cut follows King as he lays the groundwork for his immortality in the game. The artist’s own boom-bap percussion and airy guitar/vocal samples accompany his bars. Feeling it? Then mark your calendars for the release of Floral Print next Tuesday, September 2.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life's Too Short" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)