A week from today, Queens beatsmith and emcee Hannibal King will be releasing his latest digital full-length—the first project to feature him rapping—as a DJBooth exclusive. If reader-acclaimed lead single Fast Way, featuring guest bars by Adrian Lau and Bryant Dope, wasn’t enough to get your attention, a listen to Never Die should convince you that the project will be well worth a listen. Premiering on our front page in conjunction with Adam Ross‘s stylishly off-the-cuff visuals, this cut follows King as he lays the groundwork for his immortality in the game. The artist’s own boom-bap percussion and airy guitar/vocal samples accompany his bars. Feeling it? Then mark your calendars for the release of Floral Print next Tuesday, September 2.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life's Too Short" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.