A week from today, Queens beatsmith and emcee Hannibal King will be releasing his latest digital full-length—the first project to feature him rapping—as a DJBooth exclusive. If reader-acclaimed lead single Fast Way, featuring guest bars by Adrian Lau and Bryant Dope, wasn’t enough to get your attention, a listen to Never Die should convince you that the project will be well worth a listen. Premiering on our front page in conjunction with Adam Ross‘s stylishly off-the-cuff visuals, this cut follows King as he lays the groundwork for his immortality in the game. The artist’s own boom-bap percussion and airy guitar/vocal samples accompany his bars. Feeling it? Then mark your calendars for the release of Floral Print next Tuesday, September 2.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life's Too Short" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.