A week from today, Queens beatsmith and emcee Hannibal King will be releasing his latest digital full-length—the first project to feature him rapping—as a DJBooth exclusive. If reader-acclaimed lead single Fast Way, featuring guest bars by Adrian Lau and Bryant Dope, wasn’t enough to get your attention, a listen to Never Die should convince you that the project will be well worth a listen. Premiering on our front page in conjunction with Adam Ross‘s stylishly off-the-cuff visuals, this cut follows King as he lays the groundwork for his immortality in the game. The artist’s own boom-bap percussion and airy guitar/vocal samples accompany his bars. Feeling it? Then mark your calendars for the release of Floral Print next Tuesday, September 2.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life's Too Short" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.