Has it really been five years since we caught underground beatsmith Hannibal King Eating Cornbread on the Millennium Falcon? Since I can’t resist answering my own rhetorical questions, I’ll go ahead and tell you that the answer is yes. Despite his long absence from our pages, the Queens representative is still putting in serious work, as he proves on new single Fast Way. Here, the headliner’s lush, jazzy samples set the stage for tightly-wound guest verses from NYC buzzmakers Adrian Lau and Bryant Dope. Now that Hannibal’s back, are you craving more quality beats and high-caliber guest features? If so, watch our pages for further details on his upcoming Floral Print project, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life's Too Short" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.